We’re looking for an exceptional Office Manager to join our team!
The Lubas Office Manager is a key role that ensures our whole team can do their jobs effectively to the highest standard.
We’re looking for someone to manage and constantly improve our office systems and processes, always ensuring effective administrative support. You will also be our front of house face and voice managing customer queries via phone, email and in person.
You will be responsible for efficient functioning of the Lubas office through a variety of administrative, financial and managerial tasks.
The successful applicant will have a real drive to deliver exceptional customer service and a desire and hunger for personal development in the role.
Why Choose Lubas?
We’re a small team that makes a big impact. We deliver our training & services nationally & internationally, at all levels, from local sports teams & schools to national & international Universities, Colleges & Sports organisations.
As a key part of our team, the Office Manager will support both our staff & customers by ensuring we deliver our services to the highest possible standard. Your work will have a direct impact on the company; putting you in a position of great responsibility.
We also love what we do. We work in a professional but relaxed environment and encourage each other to have fun at work. We’re a friendly, sociable and welcoming team keen to ensure new staff fit right in.
So, if you’re looking for a job you genuinely enjoy, with plenty of autonomy & responsibility where each day is different and exciting, you should choose Lubas!
40 hours a week, 9am - 5pm
The job is office based however there is flexibility for home/remote working when required
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum
The key technical requirements for this role are:
- Prior experience as an Office Manager
- Good experience using Xero (or similar financial/accounting software)
- Good Experience using Infusionsoft/Keap CRM system (or equivalent CRM software)
- Excellent I.T. skills & experience using Office 365 programs (primarily Outlook, Word, Excel & Powerpoint)
- Good knowledge and experience in basic HR & Payroll (working with our external providers)
- Experience in handling sensitive data
- Excellent budgeting skills
The core competencies needed to carry out the role are:
- Customer Service Skills - you will need excellent customer service skills and always seek to go above and beyond for our customers
- Reliability & Discretion - you may often learn of or handle confidential & sensitive information
- Adaptability/Flexibility - ability to adapt your approach or learned processes to develop more effective systems
- Organizational & Planning skills - you will need to display excellent attention to detail and plan & organize your workload
- Proactivity - you will need to act without being told what to do and bring new administrative ideas to the company
- Enthusiasm - you will need to show a passion for the role and the job we do as a company
- Communication - you will need to be able to speak and write clearly and maintain standards in both written and verbal communication
- Teamwork - you should thrive working within a team and always be keen and happy to help and support others
- Work Ethic - you should always show a willingness to work hard to the job done
The Office Manager will be expected to carry out the following responsibilities
- Answering all email and phone queries
- Managing all bookings
- Implementing & maintaining procedures/administrative processes & systems to maximise effectiveness
- Managing & maintaining the Keap CRM customer database
- Basic HR (including managing staff holidays, sickness & contracts of employment) with the support of our external HR providers
- Providing monthly payroll information to our external accountants
- Basic bookkeeping (raising invoices, reconciling & making payments via Xero) with the support of our external accountants
- Managing the Lubas calendar
- Booking transport & accommodation where required
- Organising & booking meetings
- Maintaining a clean & tidy office
- Preparing meeting & training rooms
- Ordering office stationary & furniture while managing the office budget
- Organising company events & conferences
- Supervising and managing administrative staff
- Organising induction programmes for new starters
- Ensuring office Health & Safety policies are up to date and reviewed annually
- 28 days holiday (inc. Bank Holidays)
- Free eyecare (up to £100)
- Extended Christmas holidays
- Flexibility of time off for medical appointments
- Free fruit scheme
- Pension scheme
Every day is different at Lubas Medical. If you enjoy variety at work and have a passion for delivering expert customer service, apply now!
Please send your C.V. to email@example.com or contact us for any further information.